Market Synopsis of Global Access Control as a Service (ACaaS) Market:
Access Control as a service (ACaaS) refers to applying all components of software as a service (SaaS) over the Access Control mechanism. It is a web based application which can be customized according to the needs of the user. Access Control as a service uses an open platform application programming interface. It is a cloud based service oriented architecture which supports multiple Access Control models in the operating systems. Organizations are adopting Access Control as a service (ACaaS) to improve the physical security along with business processes and end user experiences.
The major drivers for the growth of this market are its high speed of implementation, highly customized pre-configured system, efficient technical knowledge to build and use it, and availability of rule based notifications on mobile devices and better data security among others. The Access Control as a service helps in enhancing the end user privacy and offers flexibility to owners for accessibility of data. The increasing concern of organizations about losing their control over its outsourced data and security & storage of the data are leading more companies to adopt Access Control as a service.
The global Access Control as a service (ACaaS) market is expected to grow from USD ~0.50 Billion in 2016 to USD ~1 Billion by 2022, at an estimated CAGR of 17%. However, time consuming process of setting rules & duties for an organization is one of the major factor hindering the market growth.
Global Access Control as a service (ACaaS) Market has been segmented on the basis of service, deployment, devices, type, application and verticals.
- Service includes managed, hosted and hybrid services.
- Deployment comprises of on-cloud and on-premise.
- The Devices Of Acaas are biometric, smart card access and identity management solution among others.
- The Applications are network Access Control and data Access Control.
- On Basis of Type: the market can be segmented as discretionary and non-discretionary. The various verticals are social media, manufacturing, utilities, government bodies, commercial and cooling & lighting among others.
Request Sample Report as per your Requirement @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2011
The prominent players in the market of Access Control as a service (ACaaS) market are – Microsoft
- Corporation (U.S.),
- Datawatch Systems Inc. (U.S.),
- AIT Ltd. (U.K.), Cisco Systems Inc. (U.S.),
- Cloudastructure Inc. (U.S.),
- Jhonson controls Inc.. (U.S.),
- M3T Corporation (U.S.),
- Centrify Corporation (U.S.),
- IBM Corporation (U.S.)
- Symantec Corporation (U.S.)
Study Objectives of Global Access Control as a service (ACaaS) Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Access Control as a service (ACaaS) market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global Access Control as a service (ACaaS) market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by service, deployment, application, devices, type and verticals.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Access Control as a service (ACaaS) Market.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2011
The regional analysis of Access Control as a service (ACaaS) market is being studied for areas such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and rest of the world. North America is expected to dominate the market owing to the due to growing adoption by suppliers, end users, and monitoring organizations in the region. The growth in North America can also be attributed to unified pricing offered by dealers of ACaaS. The Europe is expected to grow rapidly in the forecast period. The growth of European countries can be attributed to increasing companies that are providing Access Control solutions to small and medium organizations along with residential users. Furthermore, Asia-pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region due to increasing smartphone uses in small & medium size industries especially in Japan, Singapore and India thereby increasing demand for Access Control system in the region.
- Biometric device manufacturer
- System integrator
- Consultancy firms
- Government institutions.
- Security equipment manufacturer
- Middleware provider
- Access Control systems service providers
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312