Market Synopsis of US Global Navigation Satellite System
Navigation Satellite System or satnav is a system of satellite which provide which provide autonomous geo-spatial positioning. In general terms it helps the electronic receiver devices to determine their location by receiving the geo-spatial frequencies. In United States, this market is been growing very rapidly as US has their own GNSSs (global Navigation Satellite System) name NAVSTAR GPS.
For the better understanding of the report, this market has been segmented on the basis of application & technology. Applications of GNSS include- Agriculture, Aviation, Location-based services (LBS), Maritime, Road, Rail, Surveying and Timing and synchronization. By Satellite technology market has been segmented as Global constellations and Satellite-Based Augmentation Systems (SBAS). Global Constellations includes- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou. Satellite-Based Augmentation Systems includes- EGNOS (Europe), WAAS (North America), GAGAN (India) and MSAS (Japan).
Request Sample Report as per your Requirement @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/934
The Key players in the GNSS market are:
- Rockwell Collins (US)
- Qualcomm Technologies International Ltd. (US)
- AgJunction, Inc. (US)
- Garmin Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Furuno Electric Co Ltd. (Japan)
- Hexagon (Sweden)
- Raytheon Company (US)
- Topcon Corporation (Japan)
- Trimble Navigation Ltd. (US)
- Rockwell Collins (US)
- TomTom NV (Netherlands)
Applications has been sub segmented as-
- Location-based services which includes- Smartphones, Tablets, Digital cameras, Portable computer, Sport & Wearable’s, Personal tracking devices, Search & Rescue (PLB).
- By Maritime- Search & Rescue (PLB), Search & Rescue (EPIRB), Traffic Management, Homeland Security, IWW Navigation, Merchant Navigation, Recreational Navigation, Ports, Traffic management, Marine Engineering and Fishing Vessels.
- By Surveying- Cadastral, Construction – Machine control, Construction – Person based Mapping, Mining and Marine Surveying. By Timing & Synchronization- Telecommunication, Energy and Finance.
[Note: The GNSS satellite technology segment includes only the qualitative information]
Study Objective of Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the US Global Navigation Satellite System Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the GNSS market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment, by application, by satellite technology and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the US Global Navigation Satellite System Market
Make Request a Report Table of Content @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/request-toc/934
- In July, 2016, Department of Transportation (USA) calls for more testing of GPS receivers for Adjacent Band Compatibility.
- On 5th July 2016, Rockwell Collins has been selected by the China based Shenzhen Airlines for advancement in avionics.
- In July, 2016, ARL (The U.S. Army Research Laboratory) has entered into collaboration with Raytheon Company to develop next generation radar.
The report for US Global Navigation Satellite System Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312